1. The controller
Bombabum Oy (the seller) is a limited liability company registered in Finland and we are registered for withholding tax and VAT.
2. Where can I contact
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fow what purpose is my personal data processed?
We will only process your personal data for the following predefined purposes:
- to send you products.
- To send you products; - to manage your customer and other business relationship.
- to provide you with services.
- developing and planning our business.
- marketing, distance selling, opinion and market research and customer communications, which may also be carried out electronically and in a targeted manner.
Your personal data may be processed as permitted by applicable law for marketing purposes by our carefully selected partners.
5. What personal data is collected about me?
The following information about all data subjects may be processed in the register:
- First name and surname
- Contact details (postal address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- contact details of the business contact person at the workplace (postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail address)
- the profession, title or other details of the contact person of the business customer regarding the functions and position of the data subject in business or public office
- the time and manner of the beginning and end of the customer and/or business relationship
- information on the use of services and content (e.g. project information)
- the technical data sent by the data subject's browser to the server of the controller (e.g. IP address, browser, browser version, page from which the data subject has accessed our website) and the cookies sent to the data subject's browser and related data, if personal data are included in the cookies.
- marketing and promotional information, such as marketing activities targeted at the data subject and participation in such activities (e.g. participation in promotional sweepstakes, contests and events)
- data relating to the management and communication of customer and other business relationships.
The register may process Bombabum Oy in addition to the data listed above, the following data may be collected from customers who have used the services of the Bombabum Oy services:
- customer number
- billing information
Any changes to the information identified above.
6. From which sources is my personal data collected?
Personal data about the data subject is collected from the data subject, and possibly in connection with various marketing activities such as marketing sweepstakes and contests and events. In most cases, we collect information about our customers that is provided at the time of ordering and information about the products they have ordered.
Personal data may also be collected and updated from the registers of our partners and from the authorities and companies providing personal data services, and, for business customers, from the Trade Register and online services and applications of companies.
7. Will my personal data be transferred to third parties or transferred outside the EU / EEA?
Personal data may be disclosed at the controller's discretion, within the limits permitted and required by the applicable legislation. In principle, disclosure may only take place for purposes which support Bombabum Oy the purpose of the customer register and where the purpose of the use of the data is not incompatible with that of the data subject.
The data may also be disclosed in accordance with the requirements of the competent authorities or other bodies, based on the legislation in force, and for historical or scientific research, provided that the data have been transformed into a non-recognisable form.
Information may be disclosed to purchasers in the context of a business combination, provided that Bombabum Oy sells or otherwise reorganises its business.
As a general rule, data will not be transferred outside the territory of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area, unless this is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data or for the technical implementation of the processing, in which case the transfer of the data will comply with the requirements of personal data legislation.
Bombabum Oy may transfer the data contained in the register to its own direct marketing registers after the termination of the customer relationship and the business relationship.
8. How is my personal data protected?
The electronically processed data contained in the register is protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means generally accepted in the information security industry. Manually maintained data are located in premises to which unauthorised access is denied.
The online store is operated by Shopify Inc., which provides Bombabum Oy with an online e-commerce platform that allows Bombabum Oy to sell products and services. The data is stored on Shopify's firewall-protected servers.
Only identified employees of the controller and of companies acting on behalf of and for the account of the controller have access to the information contained in the register, subject to the access rights granted by the controller. These employees are bound by confidentiality obligations.
9. Right of access, refusal and rectification by the data subject
You have the right under the Personal Data Act to inspect the data relating to you that has been stored in the register. The request for inspection should be sent to the party responsible for the register by e-mail. The request for inspection will then proceed in accordance with Bombabum Oy's internal data protection policy. The request for inspection may also be made in person at the controller's premises by means of an identity verification.
You have the right to object to the processing and disclosure of personal data concerning you for direct marketing, market research and opinion polling purposes by contacting the controller.
You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate information by contacting the controller.
10. Can this notice be amended?
11. Force majeure
Bombabum Oy is exempt from the obligations contained in these terms and conditions in the event of force majeure. Such an event may include, but is not limited to, fire, hurricane, flood, sabotage, interruption of monetary transactions and public transport, accident causing great inconvenience, action by public authorities, enacted or amended law or industrial dispute.
From time to time, cookies may be transferred to the visitor's computer.